Is Zotos curly girl approved? Out of the twelve Zotos products I looked at, eight of them were curly girl approved and four weren’t. Fortunately all of Zotos’ hair cleansers are suitable for the curly girl method, as well as some of their styling products. In this post I have listed all the Zotos products which were CG approved, as well as the ones that contained non curly girl friendly ingredients.
Curly Girl Approved products are free from the following:
- Sulfates / sulphates
- Silicones that are not water-soluble
- Alcohols or witch hazel (unless it’s marked as alcohol-free)
- Soap ingredients including potassium hydroxide and lye
- Waxes that are not water-soluble
Related: What is the Curly Girl Method?
Is Zotos Curly Girl Approved?
Zotos is a hair care brand that aims to make salon quality products that can be used by anyone at home. They have a range called All About Curls which is specifically designed for curly and coily hair.
Fortunately all of the products in Zotos’ All About Curls range met the criteria for the curly girl method! The four Zotos produces that were not CG friendly are listed at the bottom of this post.
Which Zotos Products are Curly Girl Approved?
The following 8 Zotos products are all Curly Girl Approved!
Zotos All About Curls Bouncy Cream
The All About Curls Bouncy Cream is a rich, moisturising cream that helps to reduce frizz and leave curls soft and shiny. It’s designed for all types of curls and coils, and free from sulphates, silicones and parabens.
Zotos All About Curls Daily Cream Conditioner
The All About Curls Daily Cream Conditioner helps to nourish and hydrate the hair, leaving curls defined and defined. Since it infuses the strands with moisture it’s great for reducing frizz and enhancing silkiness. This conditioner is designed for all curl types and is sulphate, silicone and paraben free.
Zotos All About Curls Divine Treatment
The Zotos All About Curls Divine Treatment is a mask that should be applied 1-2 times per week, or as needed and left on for up to 15 minutes. The product delivers a mega dose of moisture to dry and parched curls, and leaves the hair soft, silky and hydrated. This is an intense deep conditioner that works well at reducing frizz and enhancing curl definition. Like all produces in this range it’s free from sulphates, silicones and parabens.
Zotos All About Curls High Definition Gel
The All About Curls High Definition Gel is a styling product that should be scrunched into wet hair. This gel leaves ultra-defined, perfect curls that are hydrated and free from frizz.
The following products are also curly girl approved:
- Zotos All About Curls Boosting Foam
- Zotos All About Curls Lo Lather Cleanser
- Zotos All About Curls No Lather Cleanser
- Zotos All About Curls Soft Definition Gel
Which Zotos Products are Not Curly Girl Approved?
The following 4 Zotos products are NOT Curly Girl Approved.
- Zotos 180Pro Miracle Repair Damage Eliminator
- Zotos Porosity Equalizer
- Zotos Professional Total Tamer Foaming Smoother
- Zotos Quantum Colors Color Replenishing Conditioner, Riveting Reds
OTHER USEFUL ARTICLES
- Is Olaplex Curly Girl Approved?
- Is OGX Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Garnier Fructis Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Maui Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aussie Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Cantu Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aveda Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Ouidad Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Joico Curly Girl Approved?
- Is L’Oreal Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Shea Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Are John Frieda products curly girl approved?
- Are Aunt Jackie’s Products Curly Girl Approved?
- Is HASK Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Verb Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Curlsmith Curly Girl Approved?
- Is LUS Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Pureology Curly Girl Approved?
- Is MONAT Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Amodimethicone Curly Girl Approved?
- Curly Girl Approved Products for All Curl Types
- Can You Use the Curly Girl Method for Wavy Hair? (2a & 2b hair)
- How to Do the Curly Girl Method for Beginners
- How to Follow the Curly Girl Method
POST FROM OTHER BEAUTY BLOGS
If you found this article helpful, you may enjoy the following posts from other beauty blogs that I follow and trust.
- Here Are The Top 5 Mistakes Wavies Make When Starting The Curly Girl Method
- Curly Girl vs. No Poo Method
- Why These Women Don’t Follow the Curly Girl Method
- Silicones: Where They (Sometimes) Fit in a Curly Girl Routine
- A Review of DevaCurl Products
- 14 Secrets to Styling Naturally Curly Hair
- 10 Things All Curly-Haired Girls Should Do
- Pineapple Hair: What Is It and How It Works For Curly Hair
- 10 Biggest Curly Hair Mistakes
- Curl Defining Methods for 4c Natural Hair
- Magnesium Sulfate- Curly Friend or Foe
- 10 Habits of Girls with Perfect Curls
- These Are the 3 C’s of Curly Hair You Need to Know
- New Research Reveals the Best (and Worst) Cities for Curly Hair
- 3A Hair: A Thorough Guide for the Hair Type
- Unsure of How to Properly Use a Diffuser? Follow These Do’s and Don’ts