Is Verb Curly Girl Approved? I only found one Verb product which was Curly Girl approved, and that was the Verb Dry Shampoo. This post lists all the Verb products that I researched which includes ten Verb products which are not Curly Girl approved.
The Curly Girl Method is a haircare routine for curly and wavy hair. It originated from a book called Curly Girl: The Handbook by Lorraine Massey.
According to the Curly Girl Method you should not use hair products that contain the following ingredients:
- Silicones that are not water-soluble (PEG/PG/PPG)
- Alcohols or witch hazel (unless it’s marked as alcohol-free)
- Soap ingredients including potassium hydroxide and lye
- Waxes that are not water-soluble (PEG/PG/PPG)
The reason these ingredients are avoided is because they can either dry the hair out or build up on the hair making it look dull.
Related: What is the Curly Girl Method?
Is Verb Curly Girl Approved?
I could only find one Verb product which was Curly Girl approved which was the Verb Dry Shampoo
Which Products are Not Curly Girl Approved?
The following ten Verb products are NOT Curly Girl Approved:
- Verb Curl Cream
- Verb Curl Shampoo
- Verb Ghost Conditioner
- Verb Ghost Dry Oil Hairspray
- Verb Ghost Hair Mask
- Verb Ghost Oil
- Verb Ghost Shampoo
- Verb Hydrating Conditioner
- Verb Hydrating Mask
- Verb Hydrating Shampoo
Other Useful Articles
- Is Olaplex Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aussie Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Garnier Fructis Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Cantu Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Maui Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aveda Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Ouidad Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Joico Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Zotos Curly Girl Approved?
- Is L’Oreal Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Shea Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Are John Frieda products curly girl approved?
- Are Aunt Jackie’s Products Curly Girl Approved?
- Is HASK Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Curlsmith Curly Girl Approved?
- Is LUS Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Pureology Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Innersense Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Kinky Curly Curly Girl Approved?
- Curly Girl Approved Products for All Curl Types
- Can You Use the Curly Girl Method for Wavy Hair? (2a & 2b hair)
- How to Do the Curly Girl Method for Beginners
- How to Follow the Curly Girl Method
Posts from Other Beauty Blogs
If you found this article helpful, you may enjoy the following posts from other beauty blogs that I follow and trust.
- Here Are The Top 5 Mistakes Wavies Make When Starting The Curly Girl Method
- Curly Girl vs. No Poo Method
- Why These Women Don’t Follow the Curly Girl Method
- Silicones: Where They (Sometimes) Fit in a Curly Girl Routine
- A Review of DevaCurl Products
- 14 Secrets to Styling Naturally Curly Hair
- 10 Things All Curly-Haired Girls Should Do
- Pineapple Hair: What Is It and How It Works For Curly Hair
- 10 Biggest Curly Hair Mistakes
- Curl Defining Methods for 4c Natural Hair
- Magnesium Sulfate- Curly Friend or Foe
- 10 Habits of Girls with Perfect Curls
- These Are the 3 C’s of Curly Hair You Need to Know
- New Research Reveals the Best (and Worst) Cities for Curly Hair
- 3A Hair: A Thorough Guide for the Hair Type
- Unsure of How to Properly Use a Diffuser? Follow These Do’s and Don’ts
Is Verb Curly Girl Approved?
Please let me know if you come across any other Verb products that are not listed in this post.