Is LUS curly girl approved? Out of the eight LUS products I looked at, all of them were CG approved. The eight products I researched are all listed in this post.
If you have curly hair, then you know how important it is to use gentle, hydrating products that won’t damage your delicate curls.
The Curly Girl Method, created by Lorraine Massey, is a great way to care for your curls and ensure that they stay healthy and hydrated.
Curly Girl Approved products are free from sulfates, silicones that are not water-soluble, alcohols or witch hazel (unless it’s marked as alcohol-free), soap ingredients including potassium hydroxide and lye, and waxes that are not water-soluble.
These ingredients could either build up on curly hair and elongate the curls, or strip away natural moisture and lead to breakage.
Is LUS Curly Girl Approved?
Fortunately all of the LUS products I looked at were Curly Girl Approved, and this included a shampoo conditioner, hair oil and a number of styling products.
All LUS products are free from: sulfates, silicones, parabens, paraffin, phthalates, propylene glycol, DEA, mineral oil, gluten and synthetic dyes.
Which LUS Products Are Curly Girl Approved?
The following 8 LUS products are all Curly Girl Approved!
LUS Elixir Oil
With seven powerful and pure oils, plus Vitamin E, this natural formula can help to improve the health of your skin, hair, and nails.
The oils work together to tone skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. They can also help to alleviate symptoms associated with various scalp and skin conditions.
In addition, the oils can help to strengthen hair, promote growth, and minimize split ends. When applied to nails, the formula can help to moisturize cuticles and make nails stronger. With regular use, this natural formula can help you achieve healthy and beautiful skin, hair, and nails.
LUS Hair Perfume
If you’re a fan of the LUS Love Ur Curls line, then you’ll definitely want to check out the LUS Hair Perfume! Whether you’re spritzing it on before a big date or just wanting to freshen up your locks, this hair perfume is sure to become your new go-to.
LUS Love Ur Curls All-in-One Curly
This styling cream is designed for curly hair. It repairs, hydrates and styles your hair in one easy step, without any stickiness, crunch, cast or residue. Just healthy, soft, beautifully enhanced curls.
LUS Love Ur Curls All-in-One Kinky Coily
This is the same styling cream but for kinky coily hair. It leaves the curly defined, bouncy and easy to manage.
LUS Love Ur Curls All-in-One Wavy
This is the same styling cream but for wavy hair. It leaves you with beautifully enhanced waves.
LUS Love Ur Curls Deep Condition & Repair
This deep conditioner helps to add moisture and strength to dry and damaged hair.
LUS Love Ur Curls Sulfate Free Shampoo
The light lather formula of this sulfate-free shampoo is gentle yet effective, and it is infused with shea butter and moringa oil to leave your hair feeling clean, moisturized, and healthy. This color-safe shampoo is great for all curl types and is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo.
LUS Love Ur Curls Hydrating & Detangling Conditioner
Looking for a curl-friendly conditioner that won’t weigh your hair down? This ultra hydrating and detangling formula is infused with shea butter and moringa oil to moisturize the curl cuticle and help repair dry/damaged hair. Colour safe and great for all curl types, this conditioner will leave your curls feeling soft and healthy.
OTHER USEFUL ARTICLES
- Is Olaplex Curly Girl Approved?
- Is OGX Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Garnier Fructis Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Cantu Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aussie Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Aveda Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Ouidad Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Joico Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Zotos Curly Girl Approved?
- Is L’Oreal Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Shea Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Are John Frieda products curly girl approved?
- Are Aunt Jackie’s Products Curly Girl Approved?
- Is HASK Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Verb Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Curlsmith Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Pureology Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Maui Moisture Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Phenoxyethanol Curly Girl Approved?
- Is Kinky Curly Curly Girl Approved?
- Curly Girl Approved Products for All Curl Types
- Can You Use the Curly Girl Method for Wavy Hair? (2a & 2b hair)
- How to Do the Curly Girl Method for Beginners
- How to Follow the Curly Girl Method
- LUS Hair Care Website
Posts From Other Beauty Blogs
If you found this article helpful, you may enjoy the following posts from other beauty blogs that I follow and trust.
- Here Are The Top 5 Mistakes Wavies Make When Starting The Curly Girl Method
- Curly Girl vs. No Poo Method
- Why These Women Don’t Follow the Curly Girl Method
- Silicones: Where They (Sometimes) Fit in a Curly Girl Routine
- A Review of DevaCurl Products
- 14 Secrets to Styling Naturally Curly Hair
- 10 Things All Curly-Haired Girls Should Do
- Pineapple Hair: What Is It and How It Works For Curly Hair
- 10 Biggest Curly Hair Mistakes
- Curl Defining Methods for 4c Natural Hair
- Magnesium Sulfate- Curly Friend or Foe
- 10 Habits of Girls with Perfect Curls
- These Are the 3 C’s of Curly Hair You Need to Know
- New Research Reveals the Best (and Worst) Cities for Curly Hair
- 3A Hair: A Thorough Guide for the Hair Type
- Unsure of How to Properly Use a Diffuser? Follow These Do’s and Don’ts