This is a review of the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack.
The Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack was one of the first Korean skin care products that I tried. It has a jelly like texture and is extremely hydrating.
I decided to try it after seeing one of the Harper’s Bazaar “Go to Bed with Me” videos. In the video (linked below) YouTube star Michelle Phan mentions that she uses this product in her night time skincare routine.
You can watch the video below. Michelle talks about the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack at 9 minutes 37 seconds.
My Review of the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
After watching this video I ended up ordering all of the products that Michelle uses. I will be posting my thoughts on the others at a later date.
It was Michelle who originally inspired me to start trying Korean skincare products. I’ve since tried a few different brands and recommend Soko Glam if you are interested in Korean skincare.
Cost of the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
I initially ordered the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack on Amazon. It was delivered the next day. I ordered a second pot from Cream Planet Shop (currently unavailable). This one was shipped from Korea. It took two and a half weeks to arrive.
When to use the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
The adverts online claim that this product hydrates your skin and gives it a jelly like texture. You are supposed to put it on as the final step in your skincare routine. The mask then seals in all the products that you have put underneath.
For me, I found that this product, was a bit too much on top of the products I currently use. At the moment I am using:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- Ahava Mineral Radiance Overnight Skin De-Stressing Cream
- Ahava Extreme Night Treatment
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex)
On top of all of those I found the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack was a bit too much!
My Experience of the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack
When you first apply the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Sleeping Pack it makes your skin very wet. You need to allow time for it to dry.
I read other reviewers who said that the product sinks in and doesn’t leave a sticky film. I did not find this to be the case. Even after the product had dried I noticed that it was still slightly sticky on my skin.
After the first few nights I did notice that my skin looked slightly more hydrated in the morning. I didn’t however notice the “jelly like texture” and “plumpness” that was promised in the online adverts. It’s possible that this comes over time. I’ve been using the product for a couple of weeks now and haven’t noticed this effect yet.
I use it as a morning and evening mask!
Since I found the product too much on top of my night creams, I started applying it as a mask. It’s extremely refreshing, and a great pick-me-up product for first thing in the morning.
As soon as I get up I apply a thick layer of the sleeping pack on my face. I then leave it to dry as I’m drinking my coffee and eating my breakfast. I find it a great morning face mask to wake me up before getting ready for the day.
As well as this I also use this as a face mask when I get home from work. I find this works perfectly after I take my make up off. I then wash it off again before bed and apply my night creams.
This product is also perfect to use before using a jade roller on your face.
Pros: Very refreshing. Great smell (although I’ve read that some people find it overpowering but I liked it!). Feels very hydrating. Inexpensive
Cons: It’s a bit too sticky for me to use every night however I think it’s ok occasionally. Having said that I found another use for this product as a refreshing morning face mask!
You may also be interested in:
- Review of the House Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum
- 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine
- 7 Korean Beauty Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- Hanyul Moonlight Citron Sleeping Pack Review
Etude House FAQs
Is Etude House cruelty free?
Mainland China requires all cosmetic products to be tested on animals. At the moment Etude House may not be cruelty free as they sell products in China.
How do you use the Etude House mask?
1. Double cleanse your face
2. Use a toner on the skin after cleansing
3. Apply the mask to your face
4. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes
5. Gently pat an extra serum into the skin to promote absorption
How do you use Etude House Moistfull collagen cream?
1. Double cleanse your face
2. Use a toner and treatment products on the skin after cleansing
3. Smooth or pat the Etude House Moistfull collagen cream over the skin until fully absorbed.
4. In the day apply SPF over the top
How do you use Etude House Sleeping Pack?
At night apply the Etude House Sleeping Pack liberally over your face. It should be applied as the last step in your routine after using cleanser, toner, essence and serum.
How do you use Etude House bubble tea sleep pack?
Using the spatula provided scoop out a couple of the bubbles onto the back of your hand. Gently pierce the bubbles with the spatula and mix with the jelly. Massage into the skin before bed and wash off in the morning.
If you found this post helpful please save this Pin to your Beauty or Skincare board on Pinterest.
POSTS FROM OTHER BEAUTY BLOGGERS
If you found this article helpful, you may enjoy the following posts from beauty bloggers that I follow and trust.
GET THE GLOSS
- Glass Skin – What is This Shiny New Korean Skincare Craze all About?
- 10 K-Beauty Tips Passed Down to me by my Korean Grandmother
- 7 Korean Skincare Brands Your Bathroom Shelf Needs
- Fermented Beauty – A Fad or the Future of Skincare?
- Inside the Mind-Blowing Skincare Routine of a Korean Model
- Korean Beauty Experts Shower Differently: Inside Their Routines
- The 3 Products a Korean Dermatologist Thinks You Should Use Every Night
- The Korean Way to Get Better Skin Without Spending a Dime
- Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb Review
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer Review
- AHC Aqualuronic Skincare Review
- Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Review
- How To Make The Korean 10 Step Skincare Routine Work For You
- Touch in Sol UK Review – Korean Flawless, Fearless Colour
- Yesstyle Korean Skincare Haul
- Asian Beauty Products On Trial